Eighteen computers are located throughout the library for access to Public Access Library Catalogs, Internet access, and various software programs.
- Computers R1-R8 in the Research Wing and C1 - C5 in the Children's Wing are available for Internet Access. These computers also have a full Microsoft Office Suite and a DVD/CDR drive. Portable disk drives are available for those wishing to use a floppy disk.
- You can sign up to use these computers at the Reservation Computer near the front entry. Use is limited to 1/2 hour during busy times.
- The computer in the Delaware Room is available for research, online examinations, or for genealogical research. In addition, Ancestry Library Edition is now available on the computers in the library.
- Wireless Access is also available at the library. Please see a staff member at the Circulation Desk for access information. Wireless use must abide by the library's Wireless Policy and Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use of the Internet is governed by the Internet Acceptable Use Policy.